We really did have fun. Even if the very first day I let you play outside in the water for four hours with no shirts on. Sunburns like you wouldn't believe. Sadly, this never occurred to me. It's not that I didn't have the stuff to keep this from happening. I always have all the "stuff" that I need. It's just that I never actually THINK of it until about two hours too late to do any good...
We had lunch at the creek and did a creek hike. Um, you just can't beat having a beautiful creek literally in your backyard. It means you can be spontaneous and having a picnic at the creek means sticking your lunch in a lunchbox and sending you off down the hill.
Yaya came over with her giant cardboard box which was way fun. I think it was a Jedi Fighter, and Escape Pod and a Television....I don't know how these ideas evolve, but I like to think that I am a "go with the flow" kind of mom.
We camped.
We collected treasures in the backyard and did rubbings of them.
Which by the looks of this picture made Jake really mad....I don't know he's seven....

And NickyBo turned 4!!!!!
And it's always a party around here...

I am so sad that Spring Break is over. It makes me look forward to summer...with all my little punks here with me. I am excited and making plans. You gotta love a little anticipation...



1 comment:
you guys going camping want to come .kiding i realy do
Post a Comment