Saturday, August 16, 2008

My cute little serious girl. You look like you were hoping to get into the water! (Don't worry, you did later that day)

Jake and David playing Mr. Potato Head in the swimming pool (don't ask, I never fully understood the rules).

Nick, you got so crashed out that we put you on the couch during dinner and didn't have the heart to wake you up (notice them cleaning the Hale-O-Lina).

My boys and Davis racing around the lower fields before Kauai on the Bayou. Too much fun!
And our camp experience continues all year long, and as Will so aptly put it--I don't want it to be Camp No Fun. I want us to have fun and play and laugh and be silly (It's your birthday, wake up, wake up, It's your birthday on the Island). I want us to enjoy this precious time we have together, just the five of us, as a family. These times are swiftly fleeting, but make memories we will. And we will be anxiously waiting Kanakuk again!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Molly said...

Nick - You're my kind of guy! When they tell you not to let go of the handles - you listen!!! Sounds like someone else I know that didn't let go of the rope. You better watch what those adults tell you...sometimes you have to let go!!